What is a planned gift? A planned gift is a gift made to Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton that is not part of your discretionary spending. Most planned gifts are made after your lifetime and allow you to make an impact to an organization dear to your heart.
You can make a significant gift without changing or impacting your current lifestyle. Simply choose Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton as one of the following:
- part of your estate plan (bequest)
- with a life insurance policy choosing Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton as the beneficiary
- gift of stock (securities)
- charitable gift annuity (CRAT)
- charitable remainder trust (CRUT)
- through your IRA or qualified retirement plan distribution
Always seek your financial advisor’s advice about estate planning and be sure to share your philanthropic goals with family members.
We would like to show our appreciation of you for thinking of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton in your estate planning. If you would like your name displayed on our Legacy Wall located on the campus of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton on Wilmington Ave., please complete the form here.Download Planned Giving Brochure
For more information, please contact Lori Poelking-Igel, Executive Director, Hospice of Dayton Foundation at email@example.com or call (937) 723-2891.
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton 501c3 Tax ID No. 31-0933339