Our Heirlooms Resale Shoppe benefits patient care and services at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton. Gently used home furnishings and decor, collectibles, antiques and jewelry are available at discounted prices. Our inventory consists entirely of items donated from the community. Donations may be tax deductible.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, our policies have been revised. To keep Heirlooms staff, volunteers and customers safe and protected during these times, the following policies will be in place until further notice.
- No more than six (6) customers at a time are permitted in our store.
- Customers are required to wear a mask while in our store.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between staff and customers.
- Donations must be scheduled. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Drop-off donations will not be accepted without an appointment.
- Furniture pick-ups can be scheduled at no additional charge.
Items must be placed in a garage or outside, as our drivers are no longer permitted to enter any homes. Please call to schedule a furniture pick–up.
- Delivery services are available for a nominal fee based on the purchase price. Furniture can only be delivered if able to be placed in a garage or outside.
As we practice social distancing at Heirlooms, we thank you for helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
On behalf of our patients and their families, thank you for supporting our mission.
Normandy Square Shopping Center
461 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd.
Centerville, OH 45459
Monday-Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm