Join the community, help us reach every patient and family by raising $5,000 this month.
Raised in September
Our Monthly Giving Program is made up of community supporters who provide ongoing support to sustain the missions of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton.
Through this program, members donate monthly, rather than annually, spreading their generosity over the course of the year, creating a continuous impact.
Your donation will be put to immediate use, to provide superior care and services programs that Medicare does not cover, like art and music therapy, occupational thereapy, grief and bereavement counseling for the entire community, and other donor-funded programs.
- $10 per month covers the cost of a tee-shirt for a camper at Camp Pathways, our children’s bereavement camp.
- $30 covers one day of meals for a camper at Camp Pathways.
- $50 per month pays for 12 weeks worth of supplies for a child and their surviving parent in art therapy and grief counseling.
- $100 per month pays for a hour-long massage from a certified massage therapist, providing patient pain relief.
- $500 per month covers the cost of a quality-of-life care, like groceries, haircuts, cleaning supplies, etc. through our Hope Fund.
Your Monthly Donation Impacts Patients and Families Every Day of the Year
As a member of our Monthly Giving Program, you will receive monthly updates about how your monthly investment makes a difference, and the direct impact of your support.
Thank you for choosing to become a member of this community. Because of you, we will make a difference for over 5,000 patients and families this year!
On behalf of the patients and families served by Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton, THANK YOU!
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes, if you itemize your deductions on your income tax return, all contributions to not-for-profit organizations are deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Is there a minimum donation?
Yes, a $10 donation per month is required at minimum.
Can I change my pledge if financial circumstances change?
YES! Call the Hospice of Dayton Foundation office at 937.258.5537 and request any necessary changes.
How will I find out how my donations are making a difference?
As a member of our exclusive Monthly Giving Program, you will receive monthly emails that highlight some of the programs that you help support through your donations.