Kroger Community Rewards Program
Did you know you can support Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton just by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign into your Kroger Plus card account using the number on the back of your card.
- Select your organization: Type Hospice of Dayton: BS750
Shop with Amazon
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton.
- To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select Hospice of Dayton as your charitable organization. Every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton is proud to be a CFC approved charity. You can find us by searching for our CFC #69786. CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign. Designated pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season will support our mission of providing superior care and superior services.
Spread the Word
Hospice care is here to stay. Having an option of healthcare that promotes dignity, respect and grace as you leave this world is what everyone wants when they are dying. We ask that you share your experiences with us and others to spread the news about the positive end-of-life choice called Hospice Care. Below are a few ways to spread the word and get involved with Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton:
- Share your story with us and the community. Whether you would like to create an editorial, or would like to sit with an Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton staff member to tell your story – you never know who you will help by sharing your story. Many people are in the same situation as you and may be confused on which direction of care to take.
- Invite the Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator to your organization’s next meeting to discuss an array of topics.