Recent News & Stories
- Register Now for August Volunteer Training July 27, 2017
- Education Offering Focuses on Palliative Care and Pharmacology July 20, 2017
- Donate to Our Volunteer Department for Give Something Away Day! July 12, 2017
- The World Shrinks for Those with Alzheimer’s & Dementia June 29, 2017
- Sunflower Award Presented to Cathy Gipson, STNA June 27, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.