Recent News & Stories
- Nine-Year-Olds Celebrate with Charitable Giving March 13, 2017
- Drawbacks of Daylight Savings for Seniors and those with Serious Illness March 7, 2017
- Patient Experience Advocate Focuses on Patient Satisfaction March 6, 2017
- Social Workers Contribute to Quality Care February 28, 2017
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Starlight Therapy Subject of National Publication and Poster Presentation February 20, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.