Recent News & Stories
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton and Premier Health Announce New Pure Healthcare Concept and Center October 16, 2017
- Raffle of Commemorative Quilt Contributes to Patient Care October 9, 2017
- CARNATION Award Goes to Deborah Jorgenson October 6, 2017
- Mary’s Party of a Lifetime October 5, 2017
- Remembrance Walk Honors Memories and Benefits Patients and Families of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton October 3, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.