Recent News & Stories
- Doug Arnett Presented Carnation Award December 14, 2017
- Pathways of Hope Grief Retreat for Children is Scheduled for Martin Luther King Day December 6, 2017
- #SuperiorCare Wherever You Call Home November 21, 2017
- Apply Now and Attend Last Volunteer Training for 2017 November 13, 2017
- Our Mission Includes a Calling for Kindness November 13, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.