Recent News & Stories
- Follow Us on Social Media! January 9, 2017
- Help Our Mission – Become a Volunteer in 2017! December 30, 2016
- Wagner Earns Systems Maintenance Administrators Designation December 28, 2016
- Hospice Nursing Honor Guard Pays Tribute to Nurses December 27, 2016
- Our Top 10 Social Media Stories of the Year December 19, 2016
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.