Recent News & Stories
- Angie Harrod Earns Daisy Award Honors April 28, 2017
- Your Green Thumb Can Be a Healing Touch April 21, 2017
- Daisy Honors to Jessica Winsett, LPN April 20, 2017
- Nurse Jean Hosmer’s Career of Caring April 18, 2017
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Joins In National Healthcare Decisions Week April 14, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.