Recent News & Stories
- Latisha Hawkins Earns Sunflower Award Appreciation January 19, 2018
- Social Worker Janet Dickens Honored with Bouquet of Recognition Award January 16, 2018
- This New Year’s Resolution Is a Gift to Your Family January 5, 2018
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Offers January Volunteer Training December 22, 2017
- Top Stories of 2017 December 21, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.