Recent News & Stories
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Starlight Therapy Subject of National Publication and Poster Presentation February 20, 2017
- Two Hearts As One February 13, 2017
- Bears, Bears, Bears at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton February 10, 2017
- African American Congressional Medal Winner Among Those Honored at American Pride Memorial February 7, 2017
- Hospice Staffers Recognized for Blood Donations February 6, 2017
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.