Anyone can inquire about our services, at any time. The more information you have the more prepared you are to make decisions that are right for you. Now is the best time to find out more.
We welcome your calls and questions. You can contact us directly at 937.781.4121 or toll-free at 888.449.4121.
You can speak with your physician, who can make a referral to hospice care.
If you would like for us to contact your physician we will be happy to do so with your permission.
Consider the benefits that hospice care can offer in deciding whether it might be a good option for you or your loved one.
- Care can be provided in a familiar environment.
- A team of professionals and volunteers dedicated to helping you and your family will address your needs.
- Comfort care is the focus to assure quality of life.
- Care is available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- The cost of out-of-pocket expenses for medications, durable medical equipment, and medical supplies is reduced. Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurances cover the cost of these necessary items for hospice patients.
- Unwanted hospitalizations, medical treatments, and procedures can be avoided.