Step 1: Choose the tab “Current Openings”
Step 2: Select the Category and Location you are interested in, or – select all- to view all jobs, then click “Search”
Step 3: Click on the job opening for additional details; and, if your credentials match up, select “Apply Now”
Step 4: Complete the Job Specific Questionnaire
Step 5: Create your Profile/Application:
- Begin by entering an email address and zip code. Your email address will be used as your login name allowing you to return to our website to view your status and update your profile. Any communication sent to you via email will be sent to the email address that you provide.
- Next, complete the application profile by selecting “create a new profile,” or “edit a previous profile.” It is important to thoroughly complete this profile; be sure to include all job history so that if an offer is made it will be based on accurate experience. We realize that you may have a resume that you would like to share with us; however, the application profile provides all of the information we need and is a legal document that you will sign if you are invited to an interview.
- If you are invited to interview, you will be able to bring a resume at that time. You must review and edit each page in order for the application profile to be complete. In order to ensure that your candidacy is considered, please complete each section until you reach the “Finish” button.
- You will receive an email message acknowledging your application’s submission and can check on the status of your application at any time by logging in as a “Returning Candidate” with your email address and zip code.
SUGGESTIONS FOR A COMPLETE EMPLOYMENT PROFILE
- REASON FOR LEAVING – Please indicate why you left each position. Please do not say “other position” as a reason for leaving. We want to know what made you choose to leave one employer/position for the other.
- MAY WE CONTACT – We understand an applicant’s concern about the possibility of us contacting a current employer; however, when an applicant lists “no” to contacting previous employers that will appear as a “red flag” and may cause a hiring manager to decline interest in your application.
- SKILLS – This section is optional. You can list any skills you have that may pertain to the position, such as computer skills, specific clinical skills, etc.
- AVAILABILITY – Many of our positions require some weekend rotation. If you mark yourself as unavailable for weekends you may disqualify yourself for those positions. If you are open to working weekends as part of a rotation, it is better to indicate availability and clarify any limits during the phone screen.
- REFERENCES – We do not check personal references. Please list three professional references and make sure one of those is a person who has managed or supervised your work. Please do not list the HR department as a reference. We need to speak to someone who will answer specific questions about your work, and HR will typically only provide dates of employment. It is very helpful to provide email addresses for your references if at all possible. Email will allow them to complete the information at a convenient time rather than being interrupted during work, and also prevents a situation of playing “phone tag”.
- “Notify me of future openings” feature – If you are interested in applying for a position that is not yet open, please choose the option to receive email notification by job category and location.
- “Returning Candidate” feature – If your personal information changes, you can access your profile by logging in with your email address and zip code from our career page. This feature will also allow you to check the status of your application.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Predictive Index Survey – We use a unique assessment tool, called the Predictive Index (PI), in our hiring process to help assure that we provide the most rewarding and productive work experience for our employees. You may receive an email from AccessPI containing a link to the PI survey. Please add this email address to your contacts in order to ensure the email isn’t trapped in your spam folder: accessPI@piwebservices.com. The PI survey must be taken within 4 days of receipt or it will expire.
- Staffing Specialist Review/Phone Screen – Once you apply, your application will be assessed for job match, customer service orientation, skills and qualifications. The most qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
- 1st Interview with Staffing Specialist – If you are chosen to continue with the hiring process, you will be contacted for an in-person interview with the Staffing Specialist. If you have not been selected to continue, you will receive an email notification.
- 2nd Interview with Hiring Manager(s) – The most qualified candidates will be asked to return for an interview with one or more Hiring Managers or a Hiring Committee. If you have not been selected to continue, you will receive an email notification.
- Fingerprinting/Background & Reference Checks – At this time we will complete reference checks, a social security number trace, driving verifications and clinical license verifications.
- Offer of Employment – If you have been selected for the position, a Staffing Specialist will phone you to extend an offer. Job offers are contingent on a background check, reference checks, Social Security number verification, a drug screen, driver’s license and driving record verification, any clinical license verifications and the clearance of your I-9 paperwork.
- If you have not been selected for a position, you will receive an email notification. Given the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applicants.