Recent News & Stories
- Staff Honored for Years of Service June 24, 2016
- A Celebration of Life – In Memoriam, Betty Schmoll June 20, 2016
- Education for Home Caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s Disease June 20, 2016
- Grieving Children Offered Support at Camp Pathways June 1, 2016
- American Pride Invites Area Residents to Celebrate and Honor Veterans May 24, 2016
- Heirlooms Shoppes in Kettering Closed for Refresh May 20, 2016
- AmeriCorps Volunteers Visit Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton May 20, 2016
- Green Energy Ohio Tour Highlights Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton May 17, 2016
- Father’s Day Luncheon Honors Memories of Dad May 12, 2016
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton First in Nation to Earn Pathway to Excellence® Designation April 27, 2016
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.