Innovative Care Solutions is a team of board-certified specialists working together to improve quality of life for patients with advanced chronic illness. We work closely with your primary care physicians to stabilize and strengthen your plan of care.
Our team includes doctors, nurses, social workers, counselors and others who are specialty trained in supporting patients and families with complex needs.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for every patient and family we have the privilege of serving.
Innovative Care Solutions is the greater Dayton area’s most experienced Palliative Care provider. We are the largest multidisciplinary team serving both health systems and the community.
How We Can Help
- Relief from physical discomfort such as pain, shortness of breath, fatigue, constipation, nausea, difficulty sleeping and loss of appetite.
- Support with psychological, emotional and social needs.
- Advance Care Planning
- Guidance in understanding and making decisions about care choices.
- Support in accessing needed community services and resources.
- Support through every stage of illness
- Advocacy for the patient at every point of care to ensure patient needs are addressed and communicated to the primary care provider.
INNOVATIVE CARE SOLUTIONS CENTER FOR SUPPORTIVE CARE
8087 Washington Village Dr., Suite 120
Dayton, OH 45458
Phone: (937) 203-4848