I don’t own a computer; can I fill in a paper application or drop off my resume?
- All applicant records and documents are stored electronically to facilitate ease and efficiency of sharing information with hiring managers, and to assure nothing is lost; therefore we do not accept paper documents that are faxed, mailed, or hand-delivered.
- Most local libraries provide free access to computers.
I’m being asked for an email address and I don’t have one. What should I do?
- If you do not have an email address, you can obtain a free email account at Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail. Please make sure that your email address follows the following format: email@example.com
I would like you to have my resume; can I fax, mail or bring one in?
- The application profile provides us with more information than a typical resume. It is important that you complete your application profile completely. If you are invited to interview you will be able to bring a resume at that time.
How can I check the status of my application?
- There is a “Returning Candidate” feature on the job site (http://hospiceofdayton.appone.com/) where you can log in with your email address and zip code to check the status of your application.