1st Annual Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties 5k Run & Walk
The 5K Run & Walk for Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties is a wonderful way to honor and remember a loved one while supporting families in our community facing difficult end-of-life issues. The event, which will be held at Smith Park, will draw participants of all ages.
Registration and check-in begins at 8:30 a.m., and the 5K Run & Walk begins at 10:00 a.m. Door prizes and team awards will be presented immediately following the event.
For more information, please e-mail Charles Dawes, Development Specialist.
Event Highlights Include:
- T-shirts for all pre-registered participants
- Door Prizes
- Awards in for top 3 men and women runners
- Awards for best time in these age categories for men and women: 12 and under; 13-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
- Adult: $25
- Youth (7 and under): $15
- Ruby Team (5 Walkers) $150
- Sapphire Team (15 Walker) $300
- Diamond Team (25 Walkers) $400
- To register your team, please e-mail Charles Dawes, Development Specialist
Directions to Smith Park
- Directions to Smith Park From the North on I-75
- Directions to Smith Park From the South on I-75
- Directions to Smith Park from Lorelei’s Place
Greg and Patty Pursley-Atkinson
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are still available. For information on how your company can support this event, please contact Charles Dawes, Development Specialist or all 513-422-0300 ext. 5704.