Recent News & Stories
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton First in Nation to Earn Pathway to Excellence Designation April 27, 2016
- Mother’s Day Tea Offers Grief Support April 21, 2016
- Celebrating Our Solar Successes On Earth Day April 20, 2016
- Volunteers Honored for Contributing Nearly 70,000 Hours of Service April 15, 2016
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Spearheads Matters of the Heart Series with Local Clergy March 25, 2016
- Lincoln is Learning to Bring Laughter, Love and Quality of Life March 23, 2016
- Bouquet Awards Honor Outstanding Staff March 23, 2016
- Drawbacks of Daylight Savings for Seniors and those with Serious Illness March 11, 2016
- Social Workers Contribute to Quality Care March 8, 2016
- Making It Personal – How Melinda Tobin Touches Lives March 4, 2016
Ohio's Hospice of Dayton's Mission
Our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. We are a non-profit, community-based hospice.
Every dollar donated helps us provide superior care and services to patients and families in our communities. We offer services no other hospice can. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our communities. Our shareholders are you – the members of the Miami Valley community who are the owners of Hospice of Dayton and Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties.